If you are staying at a Walt Disney World resort you’ll find plenty of guests walking around with a special Walt Disney World mug. It’s not just a fancy souvenir. It’s a refillable mug that you can use for your entire stay and fill at any of the convenient beverage locations, either poolside, at the quick service food windows, food courts or gift shops.
The current pricing begins at $8.99 (for one day) and goes up to $17.99 for the entire length of your trip. You may purchase one-day, two-day, three-day or length-of-stay mugs. If you are staying a week, that’s about $2.50 a day for all the non-alcoholic beverages you can drink. A pretty good deal!
- Purchase your mug at the gift shop or food service location.
- Each mug is RFID chipped so make sure you place your mug squarely on the tray. The screen will illuminate to let you know if it is placed properly.
- Fill your drink with your favorite beverage. With the Rapid Fill mugs you are allowed another refill within 3 minutes of your last drink, unlimited throughout your stay.
- You may fill your mug at any Walt Disney World resort during the length of your stay (or the amount of days purchased). For example, if you’re staying at Port Orleans Riverside and you absolutely must have your morning coffee first thing, fill ‘er up. Then, bring it with you for that second cup if you’re having breakfast at Captain Cook’s at the Polynesian for some Tonga Toast!
- Each filling station has a mug wash area so you can rinse and go – either back to your room or to try a new drink.
- Rapid Fill mugs are not refillable, however, in the parks. And Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach (Disney’s water parks) have their own Rapid Fill mugs. The resort mugs and water park mugs are not interchangeable.
- If you are on the Disney Dining Plan, Rapid Fill mugs are already included for each member of your party.